Berta Tixis is a lawyer in the firm’s department of Litigation law. She has experience in the defense of and in the provision of advice on pre-litigation and litigation to national and foreign companies.
Areas of expertise:
She specializes in the resolution of complex conflicts in the civil and commercial system. She also has experience in arbitration of an international and national, institutional or ad hoc nature.
Her areas of expertise are:
- Litigation related to civil and commercial contracts
- Disputes related to agency, concession, distribution, franchise and banking agreements
- Banking litigation
- International sales
- Arbitration and mediation
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Legal defence in civil and commercial matters
- Breaches of contract; claims for damages; corporate matters; enforcement of judicial and extra-judicial acts
She holds a degree in Law from Universidad Pompeu Fabra de Barcelona and she also has a Master’s Degree for Admission to the Bar from IDEC Pompeu Fabra. She is a Lecturer on civil procedural Law at the Universidad Nebrija, Madrid.