Diana Rodríguez is a Partner and Head of the Labour law department in the Madrid office.
Areas of expertise:
She has wide experience in different areas such as:
- Collective bargaining: statutory collective agreements (sectorial, company and group of companies), agreements or pacts outside the Statutes, substantial collective modifications of working conditions, geographic mobility, mechanisms of internal flexibility in companies, among others.
- Collective bargaining and drafting of sectorial/business policies and protocols in matters related to the right to privacy, intimacy, equality, new technologies in the field of labour relations (in matters of digital disconnection, use of devices, employer control, registration of working hours or incentives).
- Business reorganization operations (collective dismissals, collective suspension of employment contracts and/or reduction of working hours, restructuring related to corporate reorganizations (merger and spin-off processes, among others), productive decentralization (transfer of branches of activity, business succession and/or subcontracting of activities).
- Labour inspections.
- Labour audits or due diligence.
- Legal assistance in legal proceedings: collective conflicts, senior management, collective litigation, unfair competition or disciplinary proceedings.
- Advice on labour and Social Security procedures.
Legal directories such as Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500 rank her as one of the top lawyers in the country in the field of Labor law.
She holds a degree in Law and a Corporate legal advisor diploma from the Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE (E1).
Moreover, she is a Teacher at the Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession at the University CEU-San Pablo.