The Tax law department is specialized in the field of national and international tax planning. The team also offers tax audit services during the process of due diligence prior to the purchase or sale of companies, or in the form of periodic reviews of the taxation of companies which aims to detect possible contingencies and enables preventive measures against a possible tax inspection to be taken.
Constant contact with non-resident enterprises as well as domestic companies of foreign capital has enabled us to gain great expertise in the taxation of non-residents.
Our department of Tax law resolves issues concerning taxation that occur in the daily running of the company or the activity of persons and carry out, when deemed appropriate, national and international planning. Our Tax law department has extensive experience, in the following matters:
- General taxation.
- Family Succession taxation.
- Real estate taxation.
- International tax.
- Transfer Pricing.
- Advice on foreign investments in Spain and abroad.
- Financing operations of all kind of real estate projects.
- M&A taxation.
- Local taxation.
- Inheritance of family businesses.
- High net worth individual.
- Attendance and advice during tax inspections.
- Appeals before tribunals and tax courts.
- Proceedings before tax authorities.