Our team of Labour law lawyers advise in all areas of this legal field, such as recruitment, including assisting with choosing the most suitable and appropriate contract for the employees, relations with Social Security, dismissals or similar litigation matters before Social Courts, as well as in areas related to the health and safety at work and the prevention of occupational risks. In addition to the preparation of reports and different opinions, with the performance of this department we have also intervened in numerous labour reestructuring at companies, both in the case of due diligence, prior to the purchase or sale of companies, as well as during the ordinary running of their business. Specialising in:
- Employment agreements.
- Senior managers.
- Design and implementation of remuneration structures.
- Remunerations of the Board of Directors.
- Variable remuneration systems and incentive plans.
- Definition of policies, strategic plans and HR management organisation models.
- Labour law procedures.
- Individual dismissals.
- Collective redundancy plans (employment regulation plans).
- Collective negotiation.
- Labour risk prevention.
- Labour inspections.
- Social Security law.
- Restructuring of companies.
- Subcontracting of activities.
- Planning of staffs, integration of teams and competence profiles.