Alejandro Galera is a lawyer working in the firm’s department of Tax law.
Areas of expertise:
- International tax advice and planning for individuals and companies
- Application of the expatriates’ tax system and tax aspects of expatriation, expert on Beckham law
- Real estate tax planning for non-residents
- Analysis of the cross-border aspects of inheritance and Gift Tax
- Determination of the indirect taxation for intra-community or international transactions, as well as use of customs regimes
- General advice in transfer pricing (design of remuneration policies, documentation, defense in tax audits and support in mutual agreement procedures)
- International Sports taxation
He holds a degree in Law and a degree in Business Administration from the University of Cádiz. He also has a Masters in Business Taxation from the University of Cádiz.