Diego Crespo Lasso de la Vega is a Partner in the firm and he is one of the two heads of the Competition law department.
Areas of expertise:
- Control of economic concentration operations before the National Markets and Competition Commission (CNMC) and /or the European Commission.
- Disciplinary proceedings by restrictive horizontal and/or vertical agreements.
- Clemency and inspection assistance in terms of home inspections.
- Abuse of dominant position or unfair conduct records.
- Agreements of procurement, outsourcing, tolling, exclusive distribution, selective distribution, franchise, among others.
- Execution of compliance programs.
- Claims for damages following violation of Competition law.
The legal directories Chambers & Partners (Band 3), Legal 500 or Best lawyers® rank him, year after year, amongst the top lawyers in the field of Competition law in Spain.
He holds degrees in Law and Economic and Business Sciences from the University Pontificia de Comillas-ICADE. Lecturer at the IP/IT Master from the University Rey Juan Carlos.