Gonzalo González is a partner of the firm and works in the Department of Tax law.
Areas of expertise:
- Claims to the Authorities in the field of Tax Management and tax advice to family businesses, companies and groups of companies from various sectors.
- Reports on the tax implications of different nature.
- Participation in tax inspection proceedings.
- Participation in tax collection proceedings, negotiation of extensions of time and tax fractionation.
- Writing queries to the Directorate General on taxation.
- Claims to the Tax Administration and the Central Economic Administrative Tribunal.
- Tax advice on recurring tax issues and, in particular, on the remuneration of shareholders and directors.
- Tax planning in corporate restructuring to optimize direct and indirect taxation.
The legal directory Best lawyers® recognizes him as one of the best lawyers in the field of Tax law in Spain.