José María Lamarca
José María Lamarca is a Partner and Head of the Labor law department at the Barcelona office.
Areas of expertise:
- Collective bargaining, including the negotiation of agreements, mediation in collective disputes and strikes
- Processes of corporate restructuring, procedures of collective dismissal and suspension of work contracts and reduction of working hours
- Advise on the prevention of occupational risks and on work-related accidents, particularly on the corresponding administrative, labor and procedural aspects
- Advice on the procedures concerning the flexibility of working conditions, including substantial modification of working conditions and geographic mobility processes
- Legal assistance in cases of accidents at work, providing advice on different administrative, labor and procedural aspects
Best Lawyers® recognizes him as one of the top lawyers in the country in the field of Labor law and in Employee Benefits law, moreover in the rankings’ 2021 edition he was recognized as Best Lawyer of the year in that field of specialization.