Olga Forner is a lawyer and the Head of the department of Restructuring and Insolvency law.
Areas of expertise:
- Expertise related to insolvencies of Financial institutions and consumer businesses associated with the leisure and the industrial sectors.
- Management of litigation, civil and commercial procedures.
- Pre-litigation advice in judicial proceedings, in domestic and international arbitrations.
- Corporate conflicts and also in the claims arising from the representations and warranties granted in acquisitions of companies or business entities, contractual and non-contractual liability.
- Property law, Contract law, Labor law and Tax law.
In terms of Insolvency law she has submitted voluntary and necessary insolvencies, representing creditors in the insolvency proceedings and acting as insolvency administrator. Appointed insolvency administrator in Commercial Courts throughout the country, mainly in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Malaga, Seville, Huesca, Tarragona, Huelva, Pontevedra, Vigo and Zaragoza. She has acted as arbiter in different procedures nominated at the request of the Arbitration Court of Barcelona. In 2015, due to the number of procedures in which she had served as insolvency administrator, she was ranked among the top ten insolvency administrators of the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
The legal directory Best Lawyers® recognizes her as one of the top lawyers in the country in the field of Insolvency and Reorganization law.
Speaker in the Master’s Degree of Law, from IDEC Pompeu Fabra University of Barcelona (UPF); speaker at conferences organized by the University of Alfonso X el Sabio, COTME and in seminars and conferences organized by IFAES, and the Chambers of Commerce in Madrid, Barcelona and Ibiza.