Álvaro Crespo is a lawyer from the Department of Tax law.
Areas of expertise:
Throughout his career he has been involved in recurring and non-recurrent tax advice mainly in the following areas:
- Tax reports and analysis of complex affairs both in matters of national and international taxation
- Corporate restructuring
- Execution of due diligence
- Tax audit and other procedures
- Due diligence matters
- Tax consolidation of Fiscal Units
- Tax proceedings before the Spanish Tax Authorities, including tax consultations, resources and allegations
- Advice on international tax matters, expert on Beckham law
He mainly focuses on giving legal and tax advice to individual and legal persons, families, multinationals, industrial and service enterprises in relation to Corporation Tax, Value Added Tax, Personal Income Tax for residents and non-residents, Property Tax, Property Transfer Tax and Documented legal acts, as well as Tax on Inheritance and Donations.
He holds a degree in Law, as well as a Masters in Counseling and Tax Management from ESADE. He also holds a Masters degree in Corporate Finance from ESADE, which saw him graduate top of his course. Furthermore, he holds the Masters in International Taxation from ESADE (2018).
He is a member of the AEDAF and has taken part in projects related to economic and financial advice for family enterprises, as well as in negotiation and valuation proceedings for the acquisition of companies.