Esther Domínguez is a Partner and Head of the firm´s department of Litigation law at the Barcelona office. Before joining the Firm, she served as a Judge in the Barcelona Courts.
Areas of expertise:
She is an expert in resolution of complex conflicts, both national and international in the civil and commercial fields. She also has extensive expertise in international and domestic, institutional and ad hoc arbitration.
Her areas of expertise are:
- Litigation related to civil and commercial contracts.
- Disputes related to agency, concession, distribution, franchise, financial and banking agreements.
- Unfair competition.
- Corporate disputes and responsibility of administrators.
- Real Estate Law and Retail.
- Law of Damages in the fields of civil aviation, road traffic and incidents at the sea.
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and further legal titles.
Best Lawyers® ranks her as one of the top lawyers in the country in the field of Insurance law.
She holds a degree in Law and a Masters in Corporate Legal Consultancy from the UPM-CEPADE. She has also taken several postgraduate courses in Business Law (UPM-CEPADE), Urban law (UAB) and Catalan Civil law (UB).