She is a Managing Lawyer of the firm. She works in the firm´s Department of Tax law and her work focuses on providing advice, recurrent as well as occasional, to individuals and legal entities such as family-owned businesses, companies and groups of companies, in the field of tax.
Areas of expertise:
The main aspects of her work in providing tax advice are the following:
- Advice and tax planning for individuals and corporations, especially in direct taxes (income tax and corporation tax).
- Consulting and execution of corporate restructuring transactions: mergers, non-monetary contributions, etc.
- Inheritance and gift tax: planning, preparation of testaments, deeds concerning acceptance and partition of inheritance, calculation of taxes, etc.
- Indirect taxation of property transactions.
- Assistance in tax administration and inspection procedures.
- Legal representation in economic-administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings.
Best Lawyers® recognizes her as one of the top lawyers in the field of Tax law in Spain.
She holds a degree in Law from the University of San Pablo CEU and has a Masters in Taxation (Arthur Andersen).