Mireia Crusells is a lawyer in the firm’s department of Labor law.
Areas of expertise:
Her extensive experience in Labour law covers:
- Collective negotiation: negotiation of agreements, mediation in collective conflicts and strikes
- Corporate restructuring processes: procedures of collective dismissal, suspension of employment contracts and reduction in working hours
- Legal representation in Court
- Legal advice regarding General management
- Advice on prevention of occupational risks and on work-related accidents, particularly on the corresponding administrative, labor and procedural aspects
- Advice on the flexibility of working conditions procedures, including procedures that substantially modify working conditions and geographic mobility
- Advice on procedures in the field of Social Security
She holds a degree in Law from Barcelona University and a Master´s degree in Access to the Legal Profession also from Barcelona University. She also holds a Master in Labour law and Human Resources from the Barcelona Bar Association.