Areas of expertise:
She has the following experience in the field of Competition and EU law.
- Control of economic concentration operations before the National Markets and Competition Commission (CNMC) and /or the European Commission.
- Disciplinary proceedings by restrictive horizontal and/or vertical agreements.
- Clemency and inspection assistance in terms of home inspections.
- Abuse of dominant position or unfair conduct records.
- Agreements of purchase, production or marketing companies.
- Agreements of procurement, outsourcing, tolling, exclusive distribution, selective distribution, franchise, among others.
- Execution of compliance programs.
- Claims for damages following violation of Competition law.
- Intellectual Property law.
She holds a degree in Law from the University Carlos III de Madrid. Moreover, she holds a LLM European Union law from the University Carlos III de Madrid.