Guillermo Martín is a lawyer in the firm´s department of Corporate and M&A law.
Areas of expertise:
- Support and advice in the setting up of companies and in the different stages of their activity
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts relating to real estate
- Legal advice on real estate investments and disinvestments
- Lease agreements, real estate asset management and marking
- Real estate financing transactions and security rights
- Drafting and negotiating of commercial agreements
- Investment proceedings: specific advice to entrepreneurs and private investors concerning investment transactions
- M&A: Acquisition and sale of companies with participation in due diligence
He holds a double degree in Law and Business management and Administration, from Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.