Teresa Gómez is a lawyer in the firm´s department of Labor law.
Areas of expertise:
Her experience in Labour law covers:
- Collective negotiation: negotiation of agreements, mediation in collective conflicts and strikes
- Corporate restructuring processes: procedures of collective dismissal, suspension of employment contracts and reduction in working hours
- Advice on prevention of occupational risks and on work-related accidents, particularly on the corresponding administrative, labor and procedural aspects
- Advice on the flexibility of working conditions procedures, including procedures that substantially modify working conditions and geographic mobility
- Advice on procedures in the field of Social Security
She holds a double degree in Law, Labour relations and Human Resources from Universidad Complutense de Madrid and a Master of access to the legal profession specialized in Labor law from Centro de Estudios Garrigues.